This Issue's Editor
Call to Meeting & Invocation
Pledge led by President Jonathan Bishop
Bob Hartmann Jr.
Birthdays & Anniversaries
Birthday: Steve Dudley and Pat Todd
Anniversary: Tom Kehlenbach
· Jonathan- The district Governor is asking for donations for our Troops to be brought to the district conference. We will be donating happy dollars to the Troops.
· Pat Todd- The installation dinner will be held at Woodwinds on Wednesday June 27th. Tickets are $40.00 and can be purchased from Linda next week.
· Nancy- Volunteers needed to distribute dictionaries on May 30th and June 6th at 2:00 pm. Please let her know if you can help.
· Al- The 4th annual Cry Baby Scramble was a huge success. Many thanks to sponsors and players. $5300 was raised!!
· Mike Sinclair- The Memorial Education committee will be meeting tomorrow to interview candidates for scholarships
· Gary Higgins- Silent Auction items needed!
King of Clubs
$766.00 in the pot. Sandy, Gary Higgins, and Ray Boyd drew and no one won!
· Tony- GCTV is having an open house tomorrow from 4-8pm. 725Boston Post Rd.
· Bill Stableford- Had a great turn out for the Raise the roof event on the Madison Green. Enjoyed the golf tournament.
· Jon Christoff- had fun at the golf tournament
· Steve Dudley- $100 to Rotary Foundation, Birthday song
· Joel Galvin- His wife is happy with the purse he won from the golf ball drop. Thank you to a Rotarian for the referral
· Sandy Ruoff- will not be leading the Birthday song ever again!
· Bob White- apology to speaker, donation to the Troops
· Margaret Livingston- $5 to Troops
· Ray Boyd- went to a great reception for Marines this weekend
· Mike Sinclair- $5 for Troops. Enjoyed playing in the golf tournament with Jon Christoff, and Gene Bishop. Commented on Gene’s unique golf swing!
· Dave Hadley- Money to the Troops and Alzheimer’s Foundation since he went to the wrong golf course this past weekend!
· Paul Heeren- Had fun at the golf tournament, won a Keurig coffee maker. Saw the Beach Boys Sat night
· Peter Goletz- Alexander Kuzma, the Executive Director of the Ukrainian Catholic Education Foundation will be speaking at a cocktail reception hosted by Peter and his wife. All invited. Sat May 19. 6:30-8:30pm. 10 Rollwood Drive, Guilford.
· Pat Todd- $100 to foundation. Going to the District conference. Had a great Mother’s Day
· Gary Higgins- donation to the Troops
· Dave O’Connor- Great job to Al and the Interact kids
· Al- great tournament- the kids did great
· Mike Mikolay- 12 year wedding anniversary this weekend. Great job Al!
· Rick Maynard- money for Troops
· Bob Hartmann Sr.- grandson graduated this past weekend- granddaughter graduating with her Masters degree tonight
· Gene Bishop- may look funny golfing but he never loses a ball!
· Lou Federici- Happy to have Mary here as a speaker
Mary Grande spoke about the New Haven Home Recovery organization. They provide housing and support services to women and children who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. They also have a furniture co-op on 30 Morris Avenue in West Haven. They accept donations of beds, dressers, desks, kitchen/dining room tables, coffee tables, sofas, book cases, and baby furniture. For more information please visit their website: http://www.nhhr.org/
May 23, 2012
Artic Circle - Polar Bears & Caribou
May 30, 2012
Guilford Chamber of Commerce